AvailabilityOn Sale Now
- Apr 26, 2024 | Friday 7:00PM
- Apr 27, 2024 | Saturday 1:00PM
- Apr 27, 2024 | Saturday 7:00PM
- Apr 28, 2024 | Sunday 1:00PM
GET READY to REVV it up at MONSTER JAM® - the most action-packed motorsports event on four wheels. Witness world-class driver athletes and the most recognizable trucks tear up the dirt and compete in intense competitions of speed and skill. Truck and driver line-up subject to change.
BY THE NUMBERS
- Each Monster Jam truck is approximately 10.5 feet tall, 12.5 feet wide, 17 feet long and weighs 12,000 pounds.
- A Monster Jam engine can generate 1,500 horsepower from a supercharger that forces air and fuel into the engine. It is powered by methanol fuel, consumed at the rates of three gallons a minute from a specially constructed safety cell.
- The truck utilizes a four-link racing suspension with four main bars that link the front and rear axles to the frame. It rides on clusters of nitrogen-charged shocks that offer 30 inches of travel in the suspension.
- The BKT tires are 66 inches in diameter and 43 inches wide, inflated to 23 psi pressure, and (with wheel) weigh 645 pounds each.
- The driver’s compartment is a steel safety structure, built from tubing and mounted to the truck frame.
- The truck bodies are custom-built and constructed of fiberglass.
- Each truck is transported in specially prepared trailers, which can include spare parts and as many as two trucks.
The fun begins at the Monster Jam® Pit Party, where you can see the massive trucks up close, meet your favorite drivers and crews, get autographs and take pictures. Pit Parties require a separate admission ticket, along with a ticket for the Monster Jam event.
Exclusive partner Ticketmaster delivers Mobile Tickets as a SafeTix code. SAVE TO YOUR APPLE WALLET or GOOGLE PAY IN ADVANCE! Not valid printed on paper OR as a screenshot. Don't have a smartphone? - bring your confirm email /photo ID to the Box Office the day of the event for assistance.
The Schottenstein Center Ticket Office (Northeast corner of venue) is open weekdays from 9AM-4PM with extended hours on event days. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-GO-BUCKS (1-800-462-8257).