The Schottenstein Center is committed to providing a safe and friendly atmosphere. Any guest in need of assistance during an event should seek a Guest Attendant, Security Officer, or Guest Services staffer.
For your convenience, there are three Guest Services locations: the Entry Level concourse at Section 122, on the Huntington Club Level at Section 231 and on the Terrace at Section 331.
Listed below are some of the services offered:
- Assistive Listening Devices (Entry Level location only)
- Designated Driver Program
- Emergency Supplies (Feminine Products, Diapers, Sewing Kit, etc.)
- Guest Comment Forms
- Lost & Found info
- Tag-a-Kid wristbands
- Taxis (called upon request)
- Wheelchair Assistance
- Info on arena concessions, upcoming events and area restaurants & hotels